- PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabrics Tapes ( 529 )
- PTFE Coated Fabrics Tapes with Silicone Backing ( 143 )
- PTFE(Teflon) Fabrics Tapes with Great Peel Strength Performance ( 110 )
- PTFE(Teflon) Adhesive Tapes ( 47 )
- PTFE Adhesive Tape with Great Initial Adhesion ( 90 )
- PTFE Adhesive Tape with High-temperature Resistance ( 43 )
- PTFE Adhesive Tape with Anti-static Property ( 47 )
- PTFE Adhesive Tape with Double Glued ( 49 )
- PTFE Film Tapes ( 46 )
- PTFE High Modulus Film Tapes ( 40 )
- PI Adhesive Tapes ( 9 )
- PET Adhesive Tapes ( 7 )
- Contact Person: Ms. Angela
- View Contact Details
Size: Width And Length Can Be Customized
Color: Brown Etc
Brand: Ghui or OEM
Place of Origin: China
HS Code: 3919909000
Made from the non-waven fiberglass fabrics that coated with PTFE. An excellent combination bring the product to the higher level. It also has the chemical resistance, high temperature resistance and excellent insulating performance etc. properties. All those characteristics are made the tapes can play important role in many industries, such as for winding, sealing purposes and plastic bag sealing machines.
1. Temperature Resistance:
This can be applied in different temperature(-70℃~260℃) and has the weather resistance and ageing resistance etc properties. Proved by practical application, if applied in 250℃ high temperature condition and placed consecutively over 200 days, the strength and weight will all stay at the same.
2. Non-adhesion Function:
Smooth surface, not easy to adhere to any material. Easy to clean the surface of the attachment, grease stain or other attachments; paste, resin, paint etc.. Even almost all the adhesive material can be easily removed.
3. Chemical corrosion resistance, corrosion resistant acid and alkali, aqua regia and various organic solvents.
4. Multidrug resistance, non-toxicity.
5. With high insulation performance, anti UV, anti static.
7. Convenient use and has long service life.
5. Food Processing
1. Insulation for wire, cable, and coil(Class H electrical insulation)
2. Lining material of feed hopper
3. Sliding material for guide rails
4. Insulating material for heat sealing
5. For the removal of wood or plastic mold type
6. Paper tape for facsimile machine
7. Lining material for gasket
8. Gasket for any kinds of corrosive chemicals contact
9. Lining for different kinds of mechanical sliding surface